chocolate cake with coca suripe. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. It resembles Mississippi mud cake, a chocolate sheet cake studded with marshmallows that are sprinkled on the top before baking or immediately after while the cake is still hot. Remove from oven; spread Chocolate Coca-Cola Icing over warm cake.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine cocoa and water until smooth; add the oil and butter. Coca Cola Chocolate Cake-made with Coca Cola, buttermilk and mini marshmallows. Serve it warm for a truly decadent treat! You can have chocolate cake with coca suripe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chocolate cake with coca suripe
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of coca.
- You need 5 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of food oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of wipped cream.
I'm a true Coca Cola girl. I remember as a kid taking "the Pepsi Challenge." Stir in hot cocoa mixture. Add eggs and sour cream; beat on medium speed of mixer until well blended. While cake is still hot, frost with COCOA FUDGE FROSTING.
chocolate cake with coca suripe instructions
- prrhavet the oven 280.
- mix the eggs +sugar 2 min.
- add the vanilla +oil.
- salt + milk.
- finally the coca and keep half of the mix aside.
- take the other half and mix it with the flour and baking powder.
- bake the cake in the oven about 40 min.
- take it out and take the mix that we keep but it all over the cake until it drinked all.
- decorate it as u want keep it in the fridge untill went cold.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack. COCOA FUDGE FROSTING In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the boiling water last. While the cake is still warm from the oven, it's time to make the Coca Cola icing. Begin by boiling butter, cocoa powder, and Coke in a large saucepan.