Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of blanched almond flour.
- You need of coconut flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- It’s of coconut sugar.
- Prepare of almond butter.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of egg.
- You need of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat in almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in raw egg.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- (If needed, place mixture in freezer for five mins).
- Roll into 8 balls (or 16) and place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips (maybe use your best judgment on the extra chocolate).
- Press cookies lightly with your hands.
- Bake 11-14 mins, or until centers no longer look wet.
- Let completely cool on pan, they'll keep cooking after coming out of the oven.