Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you're looking at one of the best. These are the absolute BEST Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!
If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies. I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator. All Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III. You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter (1/2 cup).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Pumpkin purée.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger.
These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com are the best fall dessert. You Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Got A MAJOR Upgrade. Home » Dessert » Cookies » Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. But sadly, some parents aren't so lucky – and that's why we're partnering with OXO today to share a delicious recipe – these Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – as part of their "Be a Good Cookie" program benefiting.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin..
- Make sure there are no sugar lumps, and add the dry ingredients..
- Once well blended, chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Don't skip this part!!! It is part of making your cookies deliciously chewy..
- After chilling, roll into balls on a prepared pan. (Oven on 350).
- Lightly press down and bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Right when they come out, press them down a bit with a fork or knife. You can also add some chocolate chips on top to make they pretty and melty..
- Now your done!!! You can eat them now, or leave them out for awhile uncovered. They will become chewier. Enjoy! ; ).
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – these are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny, and loaded with tempting autumn spices and an abundance of chocolate Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients. All-purpose flour: I like to use unbleached all-purpose flour. Baking powder and baking soda: The blend. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party.