Chocolate chip cookie bars.
You can cook Chocolate chip cookie bars using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- You need of All purpose flour.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Softened butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Packed brown sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of bag of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 15×10 inch baking sheet.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Beat softened butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until mixed well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.