Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies. Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! No chilling of the dough needed! Add in the finely chopped maraschino cherries and chocolate chips, mix by hand until combined.
Chocolate, coconut, and maraschino cherries make a perfect combination in this festive cookie recipe. Enjoy these still warm with a nice big glass of milk. When I saw this awesome Maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie video tutorial by The First Year, on YouTube, I fell in love with them. You can have Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies
- You need of butter softened.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of –3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice.
- It’s of maraschino cherries chopped.
- Prepare of semi sweet chocolate chip morsels.
The color of these cookies is absolutely gorgeous, and they looked like they would make the perfect gift for friends and family. This recipe uses a jar of Maraschin. Buttery almond scented and heart shaped cookies bursting with cherries and chocolate. White Chocolate Maraschino Cherry Cookies Small Town Woman.
Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper. In large bowl with mixer beat butter until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar. Turn mixer to stir or low and slowly add flour mixing in until incorporated. Mix in maraschino cherry juice and maraschino cherries. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper. Spray bottom the of a glass with non stick cooking spray and flatten balls. You will need to spray glass several times. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing cookies to cookie cooling racks..
These maraschino chocolate cherry cookies are absolutely adorable – they're pink! – and they taste just as good as they look. If the name didn't give it away, we packed each cookie full of chocolate chips, chewy maraschino cherry pieces (and cherry juice), and vanilla and almond extract for added. Soft shortbread cookies stuffed with chocolate chips and maraschino cherries. These cookies are hit for the holidays and make a large batch. Shortbread cookies are a classic dessert no matter what age or occasion.