Chocolate Sugar Cookie.
You can have Chocolate Sugar Cookie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sugar Cookie
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
Chocolate Sugar Cookie instructions
- In a bowl cream brown sugar with butter.
- Then add 1 egg at a time.
- Then add vanilla extract.
- Then sort in all dry ingrediants, but DO NOT mix in the granulated sugar.
- Put dough in fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out and roll into balls.
- Put granulated sugar into a bowl.
- Take dough balls and roll them in the sugar. And place on baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.