Chocolate chip cookie pie. Pretend your making a batch of chocolate chip cookies, but with a bit more butter. Pour into a pie shell instead of plopping onto a cookie sheet, and you 've got this irresistibly sweet pie. Top with caramel and vanilla ice cream.
The filling is made basically of cookie dough. Why make a batch of cookies when you could make ONE BIG COOKIE? This cookie pie is soft, gooey, melty, chocolatey, sweet and of course vegan. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie pie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
An ultra rich and gooey chocolate chip cookie pie – the perfect recipe to feed a crowd! And if you want to top your chocolate chip cookie pie with Coconut Ice Cream or my favorite Almond Milk Ice Cream, please don't let me stop you! And chocolate chip cookies aren't even hard! Start by beating a couple of eggs for about a minute. *Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
Chocolate chip cookie pie step by step
- First get out all the ingredients.
- Next add 1/2 cup butter.
- Then add 3/4 cup brown sugar (and make sure to stir until it has a creamy texture.
- Next add 3/4cup sugar and do the same thing as you did with the brown sugar mix until creamy.
- Then add 2 large eggs.
- Then mix in 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Now add 1 bag of milk chocolate chips or chunk (or wait until the end).
- Now add 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Then add 3/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- Finally add 1 teaspoon salt.
- This is how your cookie dough should look.
- Then bake at 375° for 15-20.
I keep disposable pie pans on hand just for this very recipe. You never know when you'll need to take someone a cookie pie. Cookie Pie – A giant soft and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie baked in a pie dish and decorated with chocolate frosting. Perfect for any celebration, and way easier than making a cake! Our sweet Jake is turning SEVEN!