Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Check out our full food menu. Queso Dip (means cheese in Spanish) – Melted Mexican cheese with garlic and crushed green chiles served with fresh tortilla chips. Pues Preparamos una Salsa de Queso para Nachos riquísima, si nos acompañas verás lo fácil que es elaborar esta gran receta, también lo podrás utilizar para burritos, tacos, quesadillas y un sinfín de recetas a las cuales podrás sacarle el mayor partido a esta grandiosa salsa.
Fluatas (Dinner) Two fluatas, one beef and one chicken, covered with chipotle sauce, crema fresca and queso fresco. Stuffed with Spanish rice, refried beans, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, cheese and sour cream. ADD SAUCE TO YOUR BURRITO: Chili con Queso, Ranchero Sauce One quesadilla with your choice of marinated steak or chicken, green peppers, onions and tomatoes. You can cook Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Ground beef or chicken.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Crushed doritos.
- You need of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- Prepare of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- It’s 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant. Rice is sauteed with onion and green bell pepper, and then simmered with water, chopped tomatoes and spices.
Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice step by step
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
Season with chili powder and salt. Grilled shrimp and scallops served over a bed of Spanish rice covered with melted cheese & red sauce; served with guacamole salad and sour cream. Spanish rice, also known as Mexican rice, red rice, or arroz rojo, is a Mexican side dish or an ingredient in other dishes made from white rice, tomatoes, garlic, onions, etc. Lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, and jalapeños. Your choice of shredded or grilled chicken on a bed of Spanish rice.