Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Thick Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In medium bowl. Cream until light Peanut butter and butter and sugar. Add egg in and mix well..
- In medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips. Add dry ingredients to the creamed ingredients. Mix well..
- Shape dough in a roll. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 8 hours.or overnight. ( I did not do that. I baked mine right away )..
- Preheat oven to 350º.Shape into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. I used parchment paper. Flatten a little with a fork dipped into flour. Bake 15 minutes. Allow to cool. I used a #40 scoop. This reciepe is only susposed to make 14 . That is what I got..