Hot Chocolate Cocoa Drink.
You can cook Hot Chocolate Cocoa Drink using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate Cocoa Drink
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of Rum.
- Prepare 1 of dash, (to taste) Cinnamon.
Hot Chocolate Cocoa Drink step by step
- Pour the milk into a heatproof mug or cup and heat in the microwave to 70~80℃..
- Add the cocoa powder and chocolate syrup to the warmed milk and mix. Add the rum and cinnamon to taste and enjoy!.
- It's great hot in the winter and it's great cold in the summer!.