Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer.
You can have Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer
- You need of ● For The Garlic Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed].
- You need of ● For The Sauce777.
- It’s 30 oz of Pureed Tomatoes [or diced then smashed].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Oregeno.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [for flavor & to absorb excess oil].
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [or more to taste].
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt [or more to taste].
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Pure Honey.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- You need as needed of Fresh Soft Baguette Or French Breads.
- Prepare of ● For The Options.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Red Wine [heated].
- You need to taste of Shreaded Parmasean Ramono Cheese.
Mike's Garlic Basil Tomato Olive Oil Appetizer instructions
- Here's what you'll need. Chives not pictured. Sorry. Kids can be kinda impatient!.
- Add oil and crushed garlic to a pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Chop all vegetables and add seasonings to tomato puree and mix well..
- Add tomato puree mixture to oil and garlic. Simmer for 15 additional minutes. Stir regularly..
- Use Baguette and French Breads for some serious dipping and sopping!.
- Serve with soft crusty breads and a hearty red wine like a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
- This Italian dip also makes for great – next day work lunches!.