Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing.
You can have Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- It’s of icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 4 cup of powdered sugar, divided.
- Prepare 12 oz of fresh raspberries.
Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 300' and line cupcake pan with liners..
- In large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients for cupcakes. Whisk together..
- Form well in dry ingredients, add egg, buttermilk, and oil. Mix well..
- Add vanilla and boiling water. (You can bring water to boil in a small cup in microwave, about 45 seconds) Mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake liners, just over half way full..
- Bake at 300' for 20~25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let set for a few minutes in pan, then remove to cool..
- Separate out 12 pretty raspberries for topping cupcakes. On low heat smash and simmer the reset of the raspberries to make a puree. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and shortening together until smooth..
- Add first 3 cups of powdered sugar, gradually, mixing well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree. Mix well..
- Mix in last of powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency..
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, icing then however you'd like, and top each cupcake with one pretty raspberry and serve!.