Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting.
You can cook Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of butter milk room temperature.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- You need 1 tsp of white distilled vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanillia extract.
- It’s 1 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cup of confectioners sugar.
Red velvet cup cakes with cream cheese frosting instructions
- pre heat oven 350 line 2(12- cup) muffin pans with cup cake paper.
- in mefium mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. in large bowl gently beat together the oil, butter milk, eggs, food coloring, and vinegar, and vanilla with hand held mixer.
- add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth and cimbined.
- divde the batter evenly among the cupcake tins about 2/3 filled. bake in oven for about 20-22minutes, turning the pan once half way throught. test the cup cakes with a toothpick for doneness. remove from oven and cool completely before frosting.
- for cream cheese frosting.
- in large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until smooth. add the sugar and on low speed, beat until incorporated. increase the speed to high and mix until very light and fluffy..