Keto Caramel Chocolate Brownies.
You can have Keto Caramel Chocolate Brownies using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Caramel Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare of For The Caramel.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of For The Brownie Batter.
- You need 130 g of Butter.
- Prepare 150 g of Erythritol.
- Prepare 80 g of Cocoa.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 70 g of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Walnuts for topping once cooled.
Keto Caramel Chocolate Brownies step by step
- To make the caramel: Melt the butter in a large saucepan. (The process takes longer if you use a small saucepan)..
- Add the Erythritol and simmer gently on a low heat for 3 to 4 minutes until it begins to turn golden brown..
- Pour the cream into the pan and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes until the colour darkens and the consistency is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla essence..
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes..
- To make the brownies: Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 9 x 9 square baking pan..
- Melt the butter then stir in the Erythritol and Cocoa..
- Whisk the eggs into the mixture until just combined..
- Mix in the Almond Flour without over mixing. (Over mixing will make the consistency cakey).
- Bake for 20 minutes and the allow to cool completely..
- Spread the Caramel over the top of the brownie and sprinkle chopped walnuts over the top..