You can cook Chocolate Pudding using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- You need of For Crust Base.
- You need 20 of Digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of For Pudding.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Corn Flour.
- It’s 3 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semi sweet dark Chocolate.
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Make a semi powder or digestive biscuits in pulse or chopper or crush with hand,add butter and mix it with hands until even. Make a firm base with hand or spatula by pressing it in a 9" glass dish and freeze it for half an hour..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Boil milk for 2-3 mins and slow down the flame add dry ingredients gradually while mixing it with spatula continuously so that lumps could not form. When you have a custard like consistency remove it from stove and turns off heat..
- Now add chocolate pieces and mix it well with spatula continuously until chocolate melts..
- Garnish it with crushed biscuits, chocolate as I did or it's on your choice..