Marie chocolate pudding. Chocolate biscuit pudding is one of my all time favourite desserts which my Shirani Mami (Aunty) is an expert at making. On her last visit i managed to. Sri Lankan biscuit pudding has rich and nutty taste and more over there's no cooking involved.
Sri Lankan Marie buiscuit pudding- no bake dessert that you need to try. an easy and quick dessert Soak the Marie biscuit and layer it between chocolate icing spread. repeat and repeat until you come. An easy no bake chocolate pudding cups made with Marie biscuits and homemade hershey chocoalate syrup. A super quick dessert for family and friends #chocolatepudding #puddingcups. You can cook Marie chocolate pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marie chocolate pudding
- You need 1 of packet marie gold biscuit (30 pieces).
- You need 1/4 cup of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1 of and half tb spoon drinking chocolate or melted chocolate.
- You need 3/4 tb of spoon coco powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Boil until the mixture becomes thick. This chocolate biscuit pudding is one of the easiest dessert recipes out there. And this pudding, we call by numerous names – Sri Lankan biscuit pudding, chocolate biscuit pudding, Marie biscuit. A classic Sri Lankan dessert – this Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding (No Bake Chocolate Cookie Alternating layers of milk-soaked Maria cookies and soft, creamy chocolate buttercream are all you.
Marie chocolate pudding instructions
- In a small bowl put 1/2 cup water, now add coffee powder and 1 tsp powdered sugar and maida and mix it well. Now dip biscuits in this mixture one by one and arranged it like a pillar..
- Now put ghee or butter in another bowl. Add remaining powder sugar, coco powder and drinking or melted chocolate. Mix it well. We have to make a medium consistency if needed add 1 tsp milk..
- Now put this chocolate mix upon the biscuits pillar. We have to cover whole pillar with this chocolate. Cover this pillar with this chocolate mix all around. Now set this pudding into freeze for 2-3 hours..
- Now our super tasty marie biscuit chocolate pudding is ready. Cut it into horizontally. Believe me kids loved this pudding..
Composed of coffee-soaked Marie biscuits, this no-bake choco pudding is a gift for your taste buds. This multi-story biscuit sandwich is layered with buttery, coffee-laced chocolate. Get the recipe for. "Hi Maria! If you do not like chocolate and would prefer a French Toast Protein Pudding, I have that recipe in Easy Dairy Free. Marie Biscuits, chocolate, and condensed milk are an amazing threesome, a match made in heaven which is what makes this Marie biscuit condensed milk pudding this amazing!