Chocolate pudding. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. My mom's best chocolate pudding recipe made with cornstarch and cocoa. Chocolate pudding from scratch is almost as easy as opening the box.
Chocolate pudding is a creamy, decadent dessert that all ages will enjoy! Cook the pudding first by simmering milk, sugar, and cocoa powder on the stovetop. Bake a satisfying chocolate pudding and serve as a family-friendly dessert or showstopping dinner party treat. You can have Chocolate pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- You need 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 and 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s as required of Cherries to garnish.
Try a self-saucing pud or an easy microwave one. This collection of recipes with chocolate pudding features easy desserts that all start with chocolate pudding. How to Take Chocolate Pudding and Turn It Into Pies, Cakes, Trifles, and More. An easy recipe for homemade chocolate pudding.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Heat a flat pan on medium heat. Add sugar chocolate powder and cornflour. Mix well and keep stirring for a few minutes..
- Add the milk gradually and keep stirring the mixture non stop. Keep stirring until it boils. Keep mixing for a few minutes on low heat..
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla essence. Keep the mixture stirring..
- Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with cherries. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve.Enjoy. Can also be served warm..
Months later, he still enjoys a cup or two of chocolate pudding while we're watching television, and so I've been continuing to buy it. Homemade Chocolate Pudding is wonderfully rich and creamy pudding with a deep chocolate flavor. Perfect with a dollop of softly whipped cream. Double-Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Cardamom Pudding, Cream Tart, and Double-Chocolate Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Although store-bought chocolate puddings are actually pretty decent in terms of flavor and quality, I absolutely love to make my own chocolate pudding at home.