You can cook Chocolate pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- It’s 1.5 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk chocolate compound.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Take 1cup milk add cocoa powder and cornflour to it. Mix well..
- Take a heavy bottom pan, add this mixture to it. Add 1/2 cup of milk. Mix well. Keep the flame low..
- Add sugar and stir till sugar completely dissolves in it..
- Slowly add cream to it. Mix well till the mixture becomes soft and silky..
- Add chocolate compound at this Stage. Keep the flame low constantly keep stirring..
- Stir till the mixture becomes thick and glossy. Turn the flame off and add salt and vanilla essence to it. Mix well..
- Pour it in serving bowl and cover them with cling wrap or silver foil..
- Refrigerate it for 2hrs. Garnish it with whipped cream. Serve chilled..