Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding. To facilitate cutting the Peppermint Patties, I often freeze them first. Use a hot, dry long-bladed knife to cut perfectly clean slices of the cake. Add the chopped chocolate and, over very low heat, constantly stirring, cook the mixture until it is completely smooth.
Flatten a ball, then place a Peppermint Patty in the center and fold dough over to completely cover. This easy homemade peppermint patties recipe is the ultimate holiday treat. A creamy peppermint center is surrounded by dark chocolate and finished off with festive sprinkles. You can cook Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1/2 Cup of plus 2-3 Tablespoons sugar (to taste).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch.
- You need 2 1/3 cups of whole milk (it's creamier with whole milk).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter or margarine (better with real butter).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Using a fork, dip the patties one by one in the chocolate, then place on a piece of parchment. For each cookie flatten ball slightly; press peppermint pattie into dough. Using knife edge gently press star design into surface of each cookie. (If chocolate coating of pattie is broken the center fondant will melt out during. · Layers of chocolate pudding and marshmallow creme make these frozen s'mores the best way to enjoy a s'more on a hot summer day! Use this recipe to make the most delicious Homemade Peppermint Patties all year long- perfect for treats, homemade gifts, and holiday parties!
Peppermint Pattie Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients and add to a saucepan..
- Over medium heat, add milk slowly while continously stirring with a whisk. Keep stirring constantly until the mixture reaches a boil, then continue stirring for one minute..
- Remove from heat and add butter/margarine, vanilla and peppermint extract. Stir in for about one minute..
- This pudding can be served immediately, hot, or portioned into containers, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated. If you don't like a slightly chewy skin on top of the pudding, cover with the plastic wrap/cling film touching the pudding..
- For finishing, you can eat as is, use in other recipes, or top with whipped or Chantilly cream..
This double-chocolate pudding cake bakes up easily in an oval slow cooker. Cool peppermint wrapped in a dark chocolate flavored coating will satisfy your candy craving with fiber and no added sugars. And with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, this Endulge treat is your new guiltless pleasure. Today I present a cool and refreshing treat. A lightly sweet peppermint center surrounded by a dark chocolate coating.