You can have Chocolate pudding using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- You need of Pudding.
- You need 140 g of flour.
- You need 30 g of cocoa.
- It’s 100 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 80 g of margarine.
- You need 125 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 20 g of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 30 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 150 g of brown sugar (you can substitute it with syrup or honey).
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add milk and bicarbonate and mix.
- Add flour and cocoa powder.
- Pour batter into a baking dish and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Bake for 20-30 mins at 180 degrees..
- When pudding is almost ready place all sauce ingredients into a pot and simmer until sugar dissolves and sauce is slightly thickened..
- Prick wholes using a fork or a skewer and Pour sauce over the the pudding. Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whatever you desire. Enjoy.