Hot chocolate cookie cups. When you think of winter treats, hot chocolate and sugar cookies are top of mind. That's why you're going to love these hot chocolate cookie cups! This holiday snack has the best of both combined into one bite-sized treat.
Ready to make these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups: You want to start out with a sugar cookie base. You can homemade one or use a roll from the. These Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are all-time favorite holiday treats combining sugar cookie dough, chocolate fudge and candy cane handles. You can cook Hot chocolate cookie cups using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot chocolate cookie cups
- You need 1 package of Sugar Cookies – Ready to Bake.
- You need 4 Cups of Ready to Eat Pudding Cups.
- Prepare of Mini Marshmallow Bits.
- It’s of Mini Candy Canes.
- It’s of White Chocolate Candy.
- You need of Christmas Sprinkles.
Look no further than these hot chocolate cookie cups when you need a fun Christmas cookie recipe. They're easier to make than you'd think and always a. These hot chocolate cookie cups are easy to make and guaranteed to impress. The buttery, slightly crumbly gluten free cookie cups are complemented perfectly by the rich chocolate ganache and the fluffy marshmallow meringue.
Hot chocolate cookie cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Place one piece of ready to bake cookie dough in the bottom of each mini-muffin baking cup. Using your fingers, gently press the dough up and along the side of the pan to make a cup shape..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven, take the end of a wooden spoon (or something similar) and gently re-form the “cup shape” by widening the center and flattening the bottom of cup..
- Bake for an additional 2 minutes.(I skip this didn’t see the need this step).
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely. Once cooled, use the end of a knife to gently pop out the cookie cups (you may have to gently twist them, but the should easily pop out)..
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the mini candy canes and create a “cup handle” with the curved section and a “straw” with the remainder of the candy cane..
- Melt the white chocolate. Once melted, dip the end of the curved candy cane piece into the white chocolate and attach the candy cane handle to the cookie cup (see notes if you are having trouble keeping the candy cane handle sticking). Let the handle dry and set.(I used a pre made icing instead).
- Just before serving, spoon chocolate pudding into the cup. Add mini marshmallow bits, sprinkles and candy cane “straw”.
- If you are not serving the cups right away, wait to put the pudding and toppings in them. Fill them right before serving! NOTE, these are NOT mini marshmallows, but mini marshmallow BITS – they can usually be found by the hot chocolate in the grocery – see link to view product!.
- Regarding the candy cane handle… if you have trouble getting the handle to “stick” to the cup. Follow this tip. TIP: after dipping the candy cane in the white chocolate, hold the handle on to the cup and hold it in your freezer for about 30-60 seconds so the chocolate will set. Once it can stick without you holding it, place it in the freezer for another 1-2 minutes to help it quickly dry! (pictures what I used).
A gluten free dessert that will dazzle both with its taste and its looks! If the cookie cups are only a little bit stuck, try using a thin knife to gently pry up the edges. Remember, mini muffin pans vary by brand, materials used to make the pans and the age of the pan. I now use this Grazia Silicone Mini Muffin Pan to make my Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups and it works great! In this video I'll teach you how to make a drink that you can also eat.yeah, it's going to blow your mind and make you very hangry.