Mango pudding. Mango pudding is a favorite dessert served in many Chinese restaurants. Read on to find out how do I make my version of Dim Sum style Mango Pudding in this article. She has the appearance of a pure, lovable and smart young girl.
Adding mango to pudding only creates an even more flavorful experience. This rich and silky mango pudding is bursting with luscious mango flavor. This popular Hong Kong style dim sum dessert is incredibly easy to make at home! You can cook Mango pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango pudding
- You need 4 packet of oreo biscuit.
- You need 4 tablespoon of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of For mango custard.
- It’s 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of Mango pulp.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
Fruity, soft, luscious mango pudding, topped with fresh cream and studded. See more ideas about Mango pudding, Mango pudding recipe, Mango recipes. Chinese Mango Pudding is creamy, smooth, and full of sweet mango flavor. Delicious, creamy, vegan, and naturally sweet.
Mango pudding step by step
- Make custard – heat the milk with sugar. In corn flour put 2spoons milk make a paste. Put it in the boiled milk. Stir continuously. Boil for 5 minutes. Let it cool..
- Put the custard in mixture add mango pulp. Mix it well..
- Crash the biscuit..
- In tray spread crushed biscuit.spread chocolatesyrup.put mango custard spread evenly. Put another layer of oreo biscuit.spread chocolate syrup. Keep it in the fridge for 4-5 hours. Serve it chilled..
This is a popular Asian Secondly, this is a Chinese mango pudding recipe without gelatin as it's made with agar agar powder. I am yet to met someone who doesn't relish the king of fruits. This mango pudding is simply the best. And it's also one of the easiest to put together. What makes it extra good is the fact that it is made with coconut milk instead of whipping cream or regular milk.