Raspberry Cream Coffee Cake. Raspberry cheese coffee cake is the best way to start the new workday: happy and smiling. When you try this homemade cake once, I'm sure you will skip the local bakery in the future. This is a wonderful alternative to those standard cinnamon-walnut-streusel coffee cake recipes with the lovely addition of raspberry preserves.
There's basically a layer of cheesecake right in the middle! If you're not into almond extract, feel free to sub in Pour about ⅔ of batter into springform pan then pour cream cheese mixture over. Stud with raspberries and add remaining batter. You can have Raspberry Cream Coffee Cake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Cream Coffee Cake
- Prepare of Filling:.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s 2/3 c of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- It’s 2 c of Fresh Raspberries, washed.
- Prepare of Cake :.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of AP Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter, cold and cubed.
- It’s 1/2 c of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Egg yokes.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3/4 c of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 c of AP Flour.
Classic buttery coffee cake holds it all together. Smooth cream cheese is baked right on top, sweet raspberries are poured all over, and the whole thing is sprinkled with more buttery crumbles. In this video, we take a step-by-step journey into the making of a delicious coffee cake! Did you know: That coffee cake doesn't have coffee in it?
Raspberry Cream Coffee Cake step by step
- Filling: mix cream cheese, sugar & egg white untill glossy. Set aside.
- Cake: Mix all dry ingredients together and set aside. Mix sugar, egg, and egg yoke on high with your mixer. Gradually add the dry ingredients alternatively with the Sour Cream..
- Prepare an 8" spring form pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Spread cake mix evenly in prepared pan. Add cream cheese mixture over the top and spread out evenly. Place your raspberries on top and push into the cream cheese mixture slightly..
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick come out clean..
- Combine your cold butter, flour & sugar until you have a crumble texture. Add to the top of cake..
This is the perfect coffee cake. The lightly tangy raspberry gives a pop of flavor and the decadent cream cheese filling provides texture for a rich, moist cake. Be sure to use raspberry preserves; jam or jelly will sink to the bottom of the pan during cooking. Spread the cake batter into an even layer at the bottom of the cake pan. Next, lightly spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the batter, keeping the Allow the cake to cool to room temperature.