Marie biscuit coffee cake-no bake dessert. Today we will prepare, Marigold Biscuit Cake. This dish is perfect for dessert. If you wanna make an easy and simple dessert, try this Marigold Biscuit Cake is one recipe that will delight your guest.
This is incredibly easy to make, yet yummy chocolate snack. You just need all ingredients on hand. It is a simple and quick no bake eggless biscuit cake recipe. You can cook Marie biscuit coffee cake-no bake dessert using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marie biscuit coffee cake-no bake dessert
- You need 2 Packets of marie biscuits.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of cream.
- It’s 180 Gms of chocolate.
- You need 2 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 4 Tbs of coffee.
- It’s 2 Tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of water.
And a comfort food for sweet toothers. Kids are gonna love this. · Marie biscuits dipped in a coffee mix and coated with chocolate. This is an incredibly easy to make, yet yummy chocolate snack. Everybody love no-bake desserts as they are easy and quick to prepare, perfect for those moments whenever you want something.
Marie biscuit coffee cake-no bake dessert instructions
- In a saucepan on medium heat add the cream and chocolate and stir till chocolate is melted.
- Next add the sugar,2tbs coffee while stirring add the salt too.
- Add the milk as needed.
- Turn off the heat.
- In a cup of hotwater dissolve 2 tbs of coffee.
- In a dessert pan arrange two rows of biscuits.
- Sprinkle the coffee water followed by the melted chocolate use a spatula to evenly spread the chocolate.
- Add another layer of the biscuits sprinkle coffee water and add the melted chocolate and spread evenly repeat this tilll the brim of the bowl.
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs.
Sri Lankan Marie buiscuit pudding- no bake dessert that you need to try. an Here's how you whip up your favorite childhood dessert, the sugary sweet Marie biscuit pudding, we all remember indulging in. More easy desserts to make like the Marie biscuit pudding. Dip each biscuit in the coffee solution and remove in a second or else biscuits will break. Filter it and leave it to cool. Sift the cocoa powder and keep it aside.