Eggless coffee cake in 4 min. It is very easy to make and comes out delicious! Eggless Coffee Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Eggless Coffee Cake is amazing!
Ingredients in Eggless Coffee Cupcakes: Soft and spongy eggless cupcakes with a coffee kick. This has just a few simple ingredients like butter, vanilla essence, maida and coffee powder which are right inside your kitchen already! Smothered with some coffee cream cheese frosting. You can have Eggless coffee cake in 4 min using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless coffee cake in 4 min
- Prepare of Ing for coffee cake :.
- It’s 1 cup of Maida :.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder :.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda :.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk :.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coffee powder :.
- Prepare 1 cup or to taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence :.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice :.
- You need 3 tbsp of Black currant.
- It’s of For chocolate coffee glaze :.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 200 ml of Amul whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Instant coffee (Nescafe) powder :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chocolate essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cold coffee mix powder (funfoods) :.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips for sprinkle on top.
This Eggless Coffee Cake might just be the tea time cake that you are dreaming about right now!! It is rich , moist and tender in every bite with a crunchy double doze of buttery cinnamon walnut streusel topping. Eggless Coffee Cake is a delicious dessert recipe for people of all age groups. Learn how to make/prepare Eggless Coffee Cake by following this easy recipe.
Eggless coffee cake in 4 min step by step
- Method for cake :.
- In a bowl mix maida, baking powder and baking soda. In a pan add milk boil it. Switch off the gas. Add sugar and coffee powder. Mix well till sugar dissolves. Let it cool completely. Add in oil and vanilla essence. Mix well..
- Now add coffee milk mixture to maida mix. Mix it to a smooth batter. Now add in black currant and mix well. Grease microwave safe bowl and dust it with flour..
- Papaya it in microwave and press 4 min and then press start. Check it with toothpick. If it comes out clean cake is done. If it does not bake it again for 1 min. Cool it for 15-20 min. Invert it on a plate and let it cool completely..
- For chocolate coffee glaze :.
- In a microsafe bowl take cream and butter. Micro it for 30 sec. Mix well. Add in chocolate chips. Mix very well. Again micro it for 10 sec. Repeat the process till all the chocolate chips melt and mix into a smooth paste. Add in coffee powder. Mix well. Add in chocolate essence and cold coffee mix. Mix well and keep aside for 15 min..
- Take the cake pour chocolate coffee glaze on top of the cake with spoon. Sprinkle chocolate chips over it. Keep aside for 15-20 min till set..
- Slice and serve..
Yes, you can now bake a yummy eggless cake for your family and loved ones in an effortless manner by following these simple tips. Are you in need of an eggless cake recipe? Eggless Choco Coffee Cake – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. With the intense flavour of chocolate and an addictively gooey mouth-feel. Chocolate and coffee always make a super couple and they reach perfection in these chocolate coffee cupcakes!