Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake. Upside Down Cake STUFFED with Peach, Blueberry & More Delicious Fruit Cakes Blackberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. I love the combination of blueberries and peaches, and I am completely and totally sold on any breakfast-style cake with huge crumbs on top.
The batter of the cake is scented with a bit of orange zest. Most of the batter is poured into the pan, and then blueberries and sliced peaches are laid out onto the batter. Allow it to cool completely before serving. You can have Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 2 of Large Peaches cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vanilla sugar.
Not only does this coffee cake taste absolutely, amazingly good, it's also super fresh and light, and the seemingly undercooked batter confers the most incredibly moist and almost creamy texture to this Fold in the blueberries and diced peaches. This Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake is a luscious cake that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Made with olive oil and kefir, this simple cake is moist I make this peach coffee cake with fresh peaches because we are in season, but you can make this cake all year round using canned peaches too. Because this coffee cake has a crunchy crumb topping, it is at its very best if consumed within several hours after it's baked and Pour the cake batter into the parchment paper lined springform pan.
Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9 inch non-stick spring form pan and set aside. In a bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda, set aside..
- In a bowl using a spatula, cream together the sugar and butter until combined, add the eggs and vanilla and using a whisk, whisk everything until well combined, add the yogurt and continue to mix until it’s incorporated. Add the dry ingredients along with the milk, and mix until your batter is smooth..
- Top with the slices of peaches and blueberries and sprinkle some vanilla sugar over the top. Bake for about an hour and 10 minutes or until the cake is fully cooked. Allow it to cool completely before serving..
Spread blueberries, remaining apples and peaches over the top of the cake. Peach and Blueberry Coffee Cake is a dessert recipe from Vitale. Peach and Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cake made in a springform pan – you couldn't find an easier recipe for such a colorful, beautiful cake! Greek yogurt works great in cakes and ensures a nice, smooth texture, as well as it is a good substitute for some portion of butter. Plantifully Based has a new recipe out for an amazing looking blueberry and peach coffee cake…and we can't wait to try it!