Sour cream pecan coffee cake. All Reviews for Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake – Now with More Crumbs. I'm sure I've said it here before, but I'm not a big cake guy.
Directions for: Sour Cream Pecan Coffee Cake. Cool the cake in the pan to room temperature before slicing. Let's Talk About How To Make Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake! You can cook Sour cream pecan coffee cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour cream pecan coffee cake
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream (I use full fat, don't know if any other would work).
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Nut filling mix together.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Serve this Coffee Cake Warm, At Room Temperature, Or Freeze It For Later! Of course enjoying a slice warm is the ultimate indulgence, but it's perfect to make the night before so it's ready and waiting for. Pecan Topping: In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add the butter and, using your fingertips, pinch the Add the pecans and mix.
Sour cream pecan coffee cake step by step
- Cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla thoroughly.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to your creamed mixture & beat well. Don't be alarmed mixture is very thick.
- Spoon into a greased 9" tube pan – alternate spooning the batter and sprinkling nut mixture – ending with nut mixture. Don't worry about gaps that you see… The cake will spread..
- Bake at 325°F for 50 – 60 minutes. Let stand in the pan until cool..
Make the cake: In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. This Sour Cream Coffee Cake is a tender crumb cake with cinnamon pecan topping. Cream butter and sugar together, then add in sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Sift flour salt, soda and baking powder. This cinnamon and pecan-laced coffee cake owes its tender texture to sour cream in the batter, allowing it to stay moist for several days after baking.