Chocolate coffee mug cake. Make an individual-size dessert using this decadent recipe for microwave chocolate mug cake. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA COFFEE CAKE a.k.a.
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to. This coffee mug cake comes complete with crumbly streusel topping in each little bite. Also try the popular chocolate version: Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake. You can have Chocolate coffee mug cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate coffee mug cake
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Few of drops vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of milk.
- You need as required of Chocolate syrup.
- You need as required of Colourful sprinkles.
Do not overcook or the cake will be dry. This Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake will start your journey into the world of cake in a mug. I made a Betty Crocker™ chocolate cake, but you can make any cake flavor you like. Another bonus – you can top it with whatever you like.
Chocolate coffee mug cake instructions
- Take a coffee mug and add flour, baking powder, pinch salt and powdered sugar..
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder and mix with a fork..
- Add 2-3 drops of vanilla essence and oil and milk..
- Mix all the dry and wet ingredients and add more milk 1-2 tbsp if required for a lump-free consistency..
- Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high..
- Take it out and garnish with chocolate syrup and colourful sprinkles, if you like..
I went with good ol' chocolate ice cream. Add the coconut flour or almond flour This chocolate keto mug cake is another one of my favorite quick treats! I give instructions for vanilla, chocolate and peanut butter.using coconut flour. You can leave the egg out if you are vegan or simply wish for a lighter cake. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is!