Chocolate Bundt Cake. This is an easy and moist chocolate bundt cake recipe. Top your homemade chocolate cake with chocolate chips and smother it in chocolate ganache for a next cake that everyone will love! Please take my word for it and DON'T TRY.
My Chocolate Bundt Cake recipe is filled with all the secrets to an extremely moist & tender This Chocolate Bundt Cake might just be the prettiest of them all. Baking in a big impressive geometric. Looking for a great chocolate bundt cake recipe? You can cook Chocolate Bundt Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Bundt Cake
- It’s 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee (optional).
Chocolate Bundt Cake. by: Kelsey Banfield. Knowing my love for chocolate, my friend Hilary made me a version of this cake for my birthday one year. Elegant chocolate bundt cake, with an even, fine crumb, and deep flavor. This chocolate bundt cake is not your run-of-the-mill chocolate cake!
Chocolate Bundt Cake instructions
- Butter and flour a 8 – 10 cups capacity bundt pan..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients except the cocoa powder and whisk to combine..
- Microwave the buttermilk till hot, it will separate but ignore..
- In a cup, pour in the cocoa powder and coffee and add in the buttermilk, stir until the cocoa powder dissolves..
- Add in all the wet ingredients to the dry..
- Whisk thoroughly to combine until a smooth batter forms. Do not over mix..
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 35 – 40 minutes. Let it cool in the pan for 20 minutes then transfer to a cake board or plate..
- Drizzle on top some chocolate ganache or dust with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy!.
I've made tons of cakes from scratch and THIS cake This sinfully delicious and easy Chocolate Bundt Cake comes from my sister Shelly who is one of. Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake is a hugely popular cake with clients around the holidays. People love the bundt cakes, the ease of serving and the non-fruitcake quality this has while being low..a delicious, fudge-filled chocolate Bundt cake that's all about the chocolate and fudge filling without a nut Everyone wanted to make the cake. Bundt pan sales skyrocketed and the recipe itself was a. This chocolate chip Bundt cake is perfect for birthday celebrations, holiday gatherings, or even everyday treats.