You can have Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of eggs (hard boiled).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Mustard.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Pepperpaprika.
Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil eggs and then let them cool in icy water for 2 minutes..
- Remove egg shells and cut the eggs in halves, removing the yolks and putting them in a bowl..
- Mash the yolks to make for easier mixing (I usually use a metal fork)..
- Add Mayo, Ground Mustard, dash of salt and pepper..
- Mix WELL. You will want it to look as smooth as frostine when you're done. A hand blender is recommended. You will probably have a few small lumps and that's okay..
- Scoop mixture delicately into the cup of each egg. You can use a squeeze funnel for frostine and make it look fancy, but I use a spoon because I don't have one!.
- Add a dash of Paprika to the tops for flavor..
- Finished! You can refrigerate for a thicker texture or eat right away. Either is delicious..