You can cook Lemon Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cookies
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 3 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Yellow food colouring, a drop (optional).
Lemon Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, add in the butter and sugar. With a spatula, mix until well combined..
- Add in the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until well combined..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and add to the wet..
- Mix until a smooth dough forms..
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes as the dough will be sticky and soft..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Measure about 2 tbsp of dough per cookie and roll into a ball. Place them on the cookie sheet and press down alittle to flatten them..
- Bake for 13 – 15 minutes depending on how you like your cookies. Serve warm and Enjoy!.