Oatmeal banana cookies. Keywords: oatmeal cookies recipe, banana oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies, easy I love these banana oatmeal cookies. I made addition I added raisons and they turned out. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare.
A super delicious breakfast in cookie form, but that's what they'll remind you of. It's that flavor blend of oatmeal with banana. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. You can cook Oatmeal banana cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal banana cookies
- You need 2 of med bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Some dark chocolate chips or raisins.
Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love. Best Oatmeal Banana Cookies Recipe – Healthy Banana Oatmeal Protein Cookies meal prep recipe Thanks for watching! Make sure to subscribe for more videos. How to Make Banana Oatmeal Cookies.
Oatmeal banana cookies step by step
- Smash the 2 bananas.
- Add the oats and mix.
- At the honey amd cinnamon then mix.
- Add chocolate chips or raisins and mix.
- Cover the place you'll put the cookies in with butter or oil, use butter paper and cover it too. Take a tbsp and shape them and then out them in the pan..
- Bake for 15min at the temperature 180/350.
- You can also not shape it and just bake it after putting it in a pan like a cake.
Making banana cookies with oats from scratch is very easy. You can use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to make the dough. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These banana oatmeal cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and taste just like banana bread. Banana Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy and studded with chocolate. Pair them with a mug of your favorite coffee for breakfast, or serve them up for dessert!