Chocolate cookie pops. Made with a single layer chocolate cake and delicious chocolate frosting. Make these chocolate cake pops with your favorite chocolate cake recipe! Try these chocolate Cake Pops today with Baking Mad for a tasty treat that's quick and easy to make!
A simple batter for chocolate cake pops with a hint of coffee flavor is ready to bake in your cake pop maker in just a few minutes. Allow the cake pops to cool upright until ready to serve. Once chocolate is hardened Cake pops have been all the rage ever since they burst onto the scene a few years back. You can cook Chocolate cookie pops using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cookie pops
- It’s 2 packet of oreo cookies white and chocolate.
- It’s as needed of Heart shape sprinkles.
- Prepare 4-5 drops of Black gel food colour.
- You need 100 gm of Dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 gm of milk chocolate.
- It’s as needed of Lollypop sticks/Skewers.
You can stand the cake ball pops up in a block of styrofoam until the chocolate is completely hardened. I stuck the dipped cake ball pops in the freezer for a few minutes. Cake pops or balls are a great and unique way to indulge cakes without having to modify a recipe. Petite in size, they can be enjoyed by kids and adults for any occasion.
Chocolate cookie pops step by step
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Chop the chocolates..
- Melt in a double boiler..
- Open the chocolate flavored cookies apart. Dip the stick in melted chocolate and place it in the center of a cookie.then close it with other half again to seal it..
- Repeat the process for all the batch you hv planned to make. And let it set for 10- 15 mins. So the chocolate within hardens..
- Meanwhile separate the white cream from few of the cookies..
- Take a piping nozzle and using it's bottom and top cut the cream part to make out circles..
- As shown in the picture I took a rough idea for mouth and eyes on the cookie. Keep all the cutouts aside..
- Next, add some cocoa powder and black food gel colour to the left over white cream.knead it until well combined..
- We will roll it real thin to make very tiny balls as eyes. Keep aside..
- By the time your cookies with sticks are ready to be dipped in chocolate. So heat up the chocolate little bit. Dip the cookies in it and tap off the excess chocolate.place them on lined baking tray..
- While the chocolate is still wet, place the cream cutouts and attach the heart shaped sprinkles as shown in the final picture using a drop of melted chocolate. Do the same for eye balls too. Repeat the process for whole batch. Set aside to firm up..
- Your chocolate dipped cookie pops are ready to serve. Believe me it's a tough job to keep kids away from them any more..
Chocolate Cake Pop Chocolate Layer Cake Flavours and Frosting. Triple Chocolate Cake Pops Ghirardelli Chocolate. Cookie Pops Oreo Cake Pops Cakepops Beautiful Cakes Amazing Cakes Paletas Chocolate Chocolate Cake Cake Pop Tutorial Marshmallow Pops. Then, these cake pops are coated in chocolate and ready to be enjoyed. I garnished mine with red and white chocolate for Valentine's Day but this recipe is great for any occasion.