Smashed fudgy cookies. To make the double fudge cookie dough, using a wooden spoon, mix the melted butter and both Smashed Cookies (Double Fudge and Chocolate Chip Cookies) These cookies are my chocolate dreams coming true right in front of my face. They turned out completely different than what I thought they were going to be, which is just par for the course when.
This fudge recipe is super easy to make! Do you like Cookies and Cream? And the best part is it only requires a few. You can have Smashed fudgy cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smashed fudgy cookies
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbls of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cooking chocolate OR choc chip cookies.
Chocolate cookies with shiny crunchy tops and chewy fudgy centers. This brownie-like cookie is made from lots of real chocolate and is a must have recipe for chocolate lovers. Soft and chewy Chocolate Fudge Cookies that are loaded with gooey chocolate chunks. An easy one bowl recipe that makes the best chocolate cookies.
Smashed fudgy cookies instructions
- In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, sugar, butter, oil and vanilla extract. Mix well to combine.
- Add each egg at a time and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder and salt and mix to combine..
- Fold in the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces or choc chip.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop some dough and form balls. Arrange the dough balls on an oven tray lined with parchment paper.
- Using the same spoon, lightly press down the middle of the dough balls to spread them..
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius..
- Remove the cookies and allow to cool before serving. The cookies will be soft but will harden once they cool..
If your ideal chocolate chip cookie is soft and fudgy, then you've come to the right place. Chocolate Fudge Cookies, also called Chocolate Rads, are hard to describe as they seem to be a cross between a chocolate cookie and a chocolate torte. Homemade Fudge Stripes Cookies are just like the Keebler classic, only HOMEMADE! These delicious cookies from Delish.com don't have any flour or butter but are still amazing. These Flourless Fudge Cookies Are Almost Too Good To Be True.