Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
I put the cookies on a nonstick pan instead of parchment paper and they still turned out fine. 😍 They were really easy to make. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). You can have Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of shortening, I use crisco sticks.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk, cream or half and half.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of SELF RISING flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Chopped nuts optional.
How To Make Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. Learn how to make classic chocolate chip cookies and visit BBC Good Food for more cookie ideas.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream the sugar and shortening til fluffy. Add the cream and vanilla then crack in the egg and combine well. Add baking soda to your flour and add 1 cup at a time til mixed. Add chips and nuts and mix well..
- I use a cookie scoop. Drop on parchment covered baking sheet and bake just until the bottom edges are browned a little, about 8 minutes. When done, remove to rack to cool..
Learn how to make classic chocolate chip cookies and enjoy them still warm from the oven. Perfect for a bake sale or with your afternoon tea. These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa. A warm, fresh chocolate chip cookie with a big glass of milk is comfort food at it's finest.