Biscuits canapes. Quick and easy canapes to pass round at a party, including savoury and sweet nibbles from mini Parma ham tarts and pea and prawn crostini to caramel Nutella lollies. Just the other day I had invited some of my friends over my place for an evening chit chat. Biscuit Canapes are quick, tangy, tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks.
A delicious and savory small finger food with tasty and decorative topping. It is also a perfect "cooking without fire" dish if you omit the corn. Canapes is a famous dish for parties, get together, snacks. You can cook Biscuits canapes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuits canapes
- Prepare 1 packet of Any salty biscuits.
- Prepare of Hung curd 1 /2 bowl.
- Prepare of Capsicum.. 1/2tbsp chopped very small.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Oregano 1 /2 tsp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves chopped fine 1 tbsp.
- It’s of Peas boiled to decorate.
Biscuit canapes are super quick to make you can actually do this with the wafer canapes too But salt biscuits are readily available any were and they taste good too. I am planning to make this biscuit. These easy canapés are crowd-pleasing bites everyone will love. Make our mini avocado toasts for a healthy canapé to serve at a party.
Biscuits canapes instructions
- Mix capsicum,coriander leaves, sugar,salt, oregano and black pepper into the hung curd.Mix them well..
- Spread this mix. on the surface of biscuits with the help of spoon..
- Decorate them with peas..
- Serve it as a starter..
- Biscuits should be crunchy and fresh..
- Hung curd should be of thick consistency..
They come with two toppings – a vegetarian quail's egg option. Monaco Biscuit Canapes – also known as Monaco Biscuit Toppings. There is no wonder in saying that it is one of the most lovable recipe among kids. Not only kids, but mostly all of us. Canapes are also known as finger food.