Carrot Almond Milkshake. Carrot Almond smoothie/carrot Almond Milk shake. A nutritious mix for protein rich Almont and vitamin rich carrot in chilly drink. I used to make this pretty often in my home as a dessert for my family.
Now, blend cooked carrots, almonds, raisins with milk and cardamom in a food blender until smooth. The Carrot milkshake is ready to taste with a nice aroma of cardamom.. Almond Milk Crepes, Lavender & Almond Milk Scone, Chocolate, Avocado, And Almond Milk Cookie. You can cook Carrot Almond Milkshake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Almond Milkshake
- Prepare 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 glass of cold milk.
- Prepare 12-15 of almonds.
- Prepare 1 scoop of vanilla Icecream.
- Prepare 1 spoon of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of Icecream.
- You need 2-3 pieces of ice cubes.
- You need few of mint leaves for garnishing.
Carrot milkshake is delicious, easy to make and very nutritious. Then add the rest of the milk, dates-almond paste and blend until. Almond milk is a great alternative to cow's milk or soymilk. See more ideas about recipes, almond milk recipes, food.
Carrot Almond Milkshake instructions
- Wash,chop and boil the carrots..
- Blanch almonds,keep aside..
- In a mixer grinder add carrots almond,sugar and elachi powder..
- Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Now add milk,ice cream,cream and ice cubes.
- Churn again..
- Adjust the taste..
- Transfer in a tall glass with crushed ice..
- Garnish with almond flakes and month..
- Serve chilled.
Almonds are a good source of healthy fats and fiber and contains vitamin E. It lowers the blood sugar levels and is a very healthy nut. This carrot milkshake made with rice milk and honey is a tasty, healthier version of milkshake with Blend rice milk, carrot, ice cubes, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a blender until smooth, at least. Method: Take carrots and water in a sauce pan. We have used almond milk in this apple oats milkshake with almond milk recipe and if you want it We love using almond milk as it super healthy.