Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp. Crispy Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon Garlic Sauce. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. Mix together the cooked pasta, shrimp, pepper-onion mixture and Alfredo sauce.
Pair our fiori pasta with meat, cream, vegetable or oil based sauces such as our creamy roasted garlic or alfredo sauce. Add the butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, chicken broth, and garlic to a skillet over medium heat. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! You can have Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic(crushed).
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Whole milk.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Shrimp.
Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. How to Make Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Whether you are using spaghetti or It won't take long for the sauce and seafood to be cooked. Pan fry the shrimp separately and the Melt the butter in the pan and then start to brown the garlic.
Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking make the sauce.
- Melt a stick of butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup crushed garlic. Cook stirring. It should simmer 2 minutes.
- Add 4 TBS flour slowly whisking briskly to avoid lumps. Slowly whisk in 1 and a half cups of milk. Bring to simmer and cook stirring until thickened..
- Add 2 TBS butter to large skillet. Add 1 TBS crushed garlic..
- When butter is melted add approx 3 cups shrimp (30-40).
- Fold and stir until shrimp is coated with garlic butter. Put lid on and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to shrimp. Stirring until blended.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour shrimp and sauce over pasta.
- Mix and enjoy.
Add the cream and stir until well blended. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. Boil shrimp in a large pot of water until they turn orange. Then place in bowl with melted butter. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the green pepper and onion in.