Chicken carbonara penne pasta. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Are you on the hunt for a comforting This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and.
Looking for an easy pasta dinner? This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. You can have Chicken carbonara penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken carbonara penne pasta
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 12 oz of penne pasta.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn/green peas.
- You need of parsley (for garish).
Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! How to Make CHICKEN PEAS PENNE PASTA CARBONARA. Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water boiling packet directions or until al dente. Drain the pasta and add it to the cream mixture, stirring continuously until smooth.
Chicken carbonara penne pasta step by step
- Mix salt pepper and paprika and season both sides of chicken breasts. Dice bacon and mince garlic..
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high flame, reduce to medium flame then add oil.
- Cook both sides of the chicken until done. An internal temperature of 165F is ideal..
- Cook the bacon until crispy then add garlic and cook until fragrant..
- Remove the bacon, garlic and bacon grease from the pan..
- Add the water to the pan and cook pasta on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then reduce to a low flame..
- Combine the two eggs and parmesan cheese then immediately add to the pasta. Ensure to constantly stir to evenly coat pasta with the sauce and to prevent it from clumping/scrambling..
- While stirring, add chicken, bacon and garlic, and sweet corn or green peas. Garnish with parsley and serve hot..
Which kind of pasta would you like in the recipe? Drain the pasta in the colander with the peas. Return drained pasta and peas to the pot. Stir bacon, chicken, and wine mixture into the spaghetti. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!