Carbonara Spaghetti Day. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Finde was du suchst – wohlschmeckend & genial.
Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. You can cook Carbonara Spaghetti Day using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Spaghetti Day
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbs of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 pcs of champignons.
- It’s 100 gr of prawns.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of any herbs.
Our best Spaghetti Carbonara is silky with egg and melted cheese, freshened with parsley, and spiked with black peppers. Spaghetti Carbonara is fast and easy dinner with just a few ingredients and a luxuriously creamy sauce. Spaghetti Carbonara is the epitome of simple, satisfying pasta dishes. Recette Spaghetti à la Carbonara : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation.
Carbonara Spaghetti Day instructions
- Cook the pasta..
- While waiting for the pasta, cook the sauce..
- Heat garlic & olive oil in a pan. Wait until goldening. Then put herbs, for a while. Then put the prawns..
- Break an egg into a bowl. Mix with parmesan cheese for about 5 minutes..
- Put the pasta to the pan (also pour 1 cup of pasta water). Turn off the heat. Put the egg sauce & dried oregano. Stir it for a while..
- Ready to serve..
Portez à ébullition un faitout d'eau salée. Spaghetti carbonara was first created in Rome, Italy. This recipe will help you bring some quintessential Italian flavours into your home. Spaghetti carbonara is made with bacon (you can use pancetta, guanciale, or even regular breakfast bacon), cheese, and eggs. The eggs create a silky smooth sauce, and the cheese and crisp bacon.