Creamy Pasta Bake. My Home Style Creamy Chicken Pasta. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake – a classic meal that everyone loves – made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients! There's something about a pasta bake that just seems to make everyone so happy.
For this creamy seafood pasta bake, I either reheat it in the microwave or spoon some into a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil and heat in the oven. It helps to warm it up and give it that. A creamy pasta bake has to be one of the easiest comfort foods of all time. You can cook Creamy Pasta Bake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pasta Bake
- It’s 1 packages of penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 cup of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 slice of shortcut bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s pinch of pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of thickened cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped parsley.
Try our creamy chicken and broccoli pasta bake, creamy pesto pasta bake or creamy sausage and mushroom pasta bake. Creamy Garlic Vegetable Pasta Bake New Idea Food. Gluten Free Roasted Vegetable Pasta Bake GF Gluten Free SCD and Veggie. Creamy pumpkin pasta bake with sausage and Parmesan cheese is a great meal for company or for a weeknight meal.
Creamy Pasta Bake step by step
- Boil the pasta until soft, drain and put into a baking tray..
- Start dicing bacon & onion, then slice the mushrooms finely – place all in a frying pan on medium heat – cook until softened..
- Combine the pasta with bacon, mushroom & onion – stir together in baking tray until evenly mixed..
- Begin prepping the sauce – combine the creams, 2 eggs, herbs and spices together in a mixing bowl – whisk until smooth..
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and stir through, ensuring all ingredients are covered..
- Top the pasta with mozzarella cheese, parmesan can also be used..
- Slice the tomatoes into wedges and sit on top of the cheese, cracking pepper over it as well..
- Finish by sprinkling breadcrumbs and chopped parsley lightly on top..
- Place in preheated oven (180°) and cook until golden brown..
- Serve with grilled steak and/or a simple side salad..
A creamy pasta bake made with a cauliflower sauce – can be made vegan super easily! With lots of garlic, mushrooms and kale for flavour, this is sure to be a weeknight winner. Make this creamy mushroom pasta dish on days when you need a big bowl of comfort. This comforting and creamy family pasta bake is given a makeover by adding roasted squash. This creamy chicken pasta bake is one that I have been making since I was in university.