Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad. Cheese-Filled Pasta, Blended Cheese, Mimi's Pizza Sauce. Blue Cheese, Caesar, Creamy Greek, French, Greek Vinaigrette, Italian, Lite Italian, Lite Ranch, Ranch, Spicy Ranch, Thousand Island. The absolute BEST Creamy Pasta Salad loaded with veggies and tossed in a sweet and tangy dressing.
It's a great way to sneak in veggies with the pasta. How to Make Creamy Pasta Salad Dressing. For creamy macaroni salad, we love using a slightly adapted version of our potato salad dressing (it gets Since the sour cream has a bit of tanginess, it lifts the flavors of the dressing, just as fresh lemon juice would to other dishes. You can have Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Rotini Pasta.
- You need 1 packages of Powdered Ranch Dressing Mix.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of purple onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 box of frozen peas.
- You need 1 can of baby shrimp (optional).
In addition to the. "Tried and true, creamy vegan pasta salad made with simple, fresh ingredients and a tangy dressing! A family favorite and so easy to make". Watch me make this creamy vegan pasta salad from start to finish! Remember when I told you that we are fixing up my grandma Barb's house?
Mimi's Creamy Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta el dente according to direction. Throw box of peas in with the noodles to cook..
- Prepare Ranch Dressing according to directions and set in fridge..
- Chop Tomato, cucumber, red onion. Cube the cheddar cheese. Use as much or little red onion to your taste..
- When pasta is done drain and rinse with cold water..
- In a large bowl combine pasta, veggies/cheese and dressing. Mix well and salt and pepper to taste..
If you like simple pasta salads you should try this. I love this in the summer but you could have this any time. I didn't see any other recipes like this that used both dressings so I thought I'd share mine. They really do go well together. This is pretty versatile and you can add any veggies that you'd like.