Classic Carbonara recipe. This was my favorite carbonara recipe by far! My only change was I added a few smashed garlic cloves while frying the. I used this recipe instead of the other carbonaras because of the pancetta which I think is a step up.
Eat the pasta very hot, while the sauce is still smooth and creamy. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Discover how to make our best spaghetti carbonara recipe. You can have Classic Carbonara recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Carbonara recipe
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of pancetta(or you may use bacon if you like).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 300 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 150 grams of grated Peggorino(if you can't find this kind of cheese,feel free to use mozarella or swiss).
- It’s 1 liter of water for boiling.
This cheesy pasta dish is an Italian favourite. A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. For a quick dinner, whip up Tyler Florence's authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara recipe, a rich tangle of pasta, pancetta and egg, from Food Network. Spaghetti alla Carbonara: When it's good, it can make your eyes roll back in your head with pleasure.
Classic Carbonara recipe step by step
- Bring the water to boil then add about a teaspoon of salt to it. After it starts to make really big bubbles,add your spaghetti..
- After your spaghetti is ready,drain them. But DO NOT throw away the water,because you need to make the carbonara sauce with it..
- Pour the olive oil in a pan and fry the Pancetta until it becomes translucent. Then add your pasta and stir for 2-4 minutes..
- Take 1/2 a cup of the water where your pasta has boiled and add it to the pancetta&spaghetti. Stir slowly for another 2-5 minutes. If your the spaghetti looks dry, add more water..
- Season with salt and pepper as you prefer. Add 100 grams of the grated Peggorino..
- Remove from heat and add the eggs. Stir until the eggs are scrambled..
- Serve it with the remaining Peggorino on top..
It lurks there, beckoning, batting its eyelashes on Italian menus. When you don't order it, you usually. The with very few, quality ingredients, our Classic Creamy Carbonara is simple, elegant and guaranteed to make your eyes roll back with every bite. Looking for more classic Italian pasta recipes? Here are a few of my faves!