Isaiahs crispy fried chicken.
You can have Isaiahs crispy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Isaiahs crispy fried chicken
- Prepare 4 lb of chicken legs.
- You need 3 tbsp of lawrys season salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each garlic and onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour, seasoned with salt and pepper. a teaspoon of each.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil for frying.
Isaiahs crispy fried chicken instructions
- Wash and pat chicken dry. Put in bowl and toss with lemon juice. Mix all seasonings together in a bowl and sprinkle over chicken pieces until well coated. Let chicken set in fridge for at least 30 mins. This step can be done before work and left until you get home..
- Remove chicken from fridge. Heat oil in your pan. Place seasoned flour in a paper bag and dredge chicken until coated, removing any excess flour..
- When oil is heated, place chicken in the pan and fry until a golden brown on all sides. When chicken is done place it on a paper towel lined sheet pan and place in a oven set at 250 just to keep warm until all the chicken is ready to eat..
- Enjoy with hot sauce or gravy..