south west crispy chicken.
You can have south west crispy chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of south west crispy chicken
- Prepare 2 box of 4.2oz. Kraft extra crispy chicken bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 envelope of 1oz original taco seasoning mix.
- You need 3 medium of Boneless chicken breast 2.335 pounds about.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper garlic powder onion powder.
- It’s 1 medium of Bottle ranch dressing.
- You need 1 of sour cream optional.
- It’s 1 medium of Glass jar of Mexican cheese its in the section of the store where they keep the taco stuff its like Velveeta cheese but Mexican flavored.
south west crispy chicken step by step
- mix breadcrumbs taco seasoning pepper garlic powder onion powder together in a bowl.
- Get chicken breast cut it in half well harvest it I think its called leave it still wide.
- dip in ranch dressing then the seasoning place on tray bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- when it is almost done about three minutes heat up cheese then when chicken is done pour cheese over it top with sour cream.