Crispy Lemon Chicken.
You can have Crispy Lemon Chicken using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Lemon Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken thigh / breast.
- Prepare of Marinade Ingredients A.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Crispy Batter.
- It’s 250 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Lemon Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of custard powder.
- Prepare Squeeze of half lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Cornstarch solution.
Crispy Lemon Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken for 2 hours..
- Mixed well crispy batter ingredients. Coat chicken with crispy batter..
- Heat oil in wok and fry chicken on low heat for 10 minutes. Dish out the chicken. Set to high heat and briefly deep fry the chicken again to expel excess oil and make it crispy..
- Heat up lemon sauce mixture and thicken sauce with corn starch solution. Pour the thicken sauce onto the fried chicken. Decorate the plate with lemon slices and serve..