CROCK POT LASAGNA.
You can cook CROCK POT LASAGNA using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CROCK POT LASAGNA
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese(optional) I didn't use in this recipe..
- It’s 3 of 6oz bags of shredded Mozzarella cheese( I like extra cheese. If you don you can use your own judgement on the amount).
- It’s 2 tbsp of of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Parmesan Cheese (Optional).
- It’s 1/2 lb of of your favorite sausage (Italian or country sausage).
CROCK POT LASAGNA step by step
- Brown ground beef and sausage adding the garlic and your own favorite seasonings( I used garlic and onion powder, fresh cracked pepper and a bit of salt).
- Lightly grease the inside of your crock pot with olive oil. Add 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4 quart crock pot..
- Place as many uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot without overlapping..
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles. Spread 3/4 Cup Ricotta cheese over meat. Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over ricotta cheese..
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining ricotta cheese and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese. Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top if desired. Cook on low for 4 hours.(DO NOT OVER COOK! THE NOODLES WILL BECOME MUSH IF YOU COOK TOO LONG).