Soyabin stuff cuttlet.
You can cook Soyabin stuff cuttlet using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soyabin stuff cuttlet
- You need 2 of slieces of bread.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 bowl of soyabin (bariksoyabin).
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 6 of boil peeled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic Green chilli paste (ggg paste).
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds(jeera).
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of till.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
Soyabin stuff cuttlet instructions
- Take a pan add oil ggg paste jeera onionssaute all… Add red chilli powder turmeric powder…. Then add soyabin (barikwali) mix well cook for 5 to 6 mins in low flame.add lemon juice mix…add coriander leaves keep aside..
- In a bowl take boil potatoes add Green chilli salt red chilli powder coriander leaves mix bread (1st dip bread in water remove water from it)mix..
- In a pan keep oil for frying.
- Take cuttlet mould, add potatoes mixture.
- Then add soyabin mixture.
- Cover it with potatoes mixture.
- Stuff cuttlet shape is ready.
- Roll it in till then fry.