You can cook Stewed cuttlefish using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stewed cuttlefish
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of cuttlefish (medium-sized).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 200 ml of white wine.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
Stewed cuttlefish step by step
- Slice the onion in julienne strips..
- Sautée the garlic and the onion in a pressure cooker..
- Clean and cut the cuttlefish and throw it in..
- Sautée 5 minutes..
- Season to taste with salt, black pepper and cinnamon powder..
- Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges; add them in the pot..
- Pour the wine and the water; it must almost cover the food..
- Close the pressure cooker and cook between 15 and 20 minutes..