Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】. Learn how to make tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert! Layers of a decadent mascarpone cheese mixture and lady fingers soaked in espresso and Kahlua. Featuring hundreds of favorite family recipes from dinner to dessert.
Tiramisu – classic Italian coffee flavored dessert. made of ladyfingers (savoiardi biscuits) dipped in coffee syrup, rich mascarpone custard, and whipped. Tiramisu is a classic no-bake Italian dessert combining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly sweetened mascarpone cream. Now if you're going to make tiramisu, you have to use the QUEEN OF CAKE's recipe! You can cook Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】 using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】
- It’s of rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch).
- You need of Anglaise Sauce.
- You need 60 g (4 Tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar, for milk.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for yolk.
- You need 3 drops of vanilla oil.
- It’s of Cream.
- You need 100 g (3.5 oz) of mascarpone.
- It’s 200 ml of (7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- It’s 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum (optional).
- Prepare of Coffee Mixture.
- You need 1.5 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 120 g (8 Tbsp) of boiling water.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Others.
- Prepare of about 18 biscuits.
- You need of cocoa powder, sugar-free, for dusting.
The world's most famous Italian recipe. Find this and many more recipes with pictures on the Giallozafferano App (in English). Creamy tiramisu custard cream filling and coffee-soaked sponge cake can be served in parfait cups or casserole dish! This incredible classic tiramisu recipe can be prepared in parfait glasses or the more traditional way in a casserole dish.
Tiramisu-ish Dessert 【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/ng8WZ-NagYU.
- 【For Anglaise Sauce】Put egg yolks in a large bowl and add 2 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix well until whitish (around 1 min). Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Put milk and 1 tsp granulated sugar in a small bowl, and mix lightly. Warm the milk with a microwave (600W 30sec). Stir the milk to melt the sugar. Add the milk to the yolk mixture while stirring..
- Pour the mixture in a small pot. (Prepare ices and a bowl; set aside.) Warm the mixture over extremely low heat while stirring. Warm until it gets thickened a little. After turn off the heat, continue to stir for a min to prevent unevenness..
- Pour it into the prepared bowl, and let it cool with ice water. Anglaise sauce is ready..
- 【For Cream】Add 1 Tbsp granulated sugar to heavy cream, and Whip it until soft peaks form. Add vanilla essence, and mix well..
- Put the mascarpone in a large bowl, and mix well until smooth. Add the chilled Anglaise sauce, and mix well. If lumps form, mix with a whisk until smooth..
- Add the whipped cream in 3 parts, and fold it each time. Add rum and fold it..
- 【For Coffee Mixture】Mix Instant coffee, boiling water, and granulated sugar. Stir well to melt the coffee and sugar..
- 【For Assemble】Dip biscuits into the coffee mixture for 1-2 sec. Arrange the biscuits in the container. I used a rectangular container (18.3 × 12.5 × height6.2cm, 7.2 × 4.9 × height2.4 inch). Spread one-third of the tiramisu cream over the biscuits. Repeat this process another 2 times to create 3 layers..
- Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate for 4 hours or more (If possible, overnight)..
Vary Berry Tiramisu – Video Recipe – Italian Dessert Recipe by Bhavna. Easy No-Bake Tiramisu Recipe Kenmore Dessert Recipes. Simply Home Cooked » Recipes » Desserts » Tiramisu Cake Recipe (VIDEO). Cake- Tiramisu is typically made with ladyfingers, but this recipe is made with a sponge cake instead. Learn how to make tiramisu, the classic Italian dessert!